The French Vending Association elected its new Board on 8 March.
The EVA attended the NAVSA AGM and took the opportunity to hear further the key dossiers the Association worked on throughout 2017, and the main issues impacting the French market currently. EVA Director General Erwin Wetzel was also pleased to be afforded the opportunity to make a presentation outlining and updating attendees on some of the key legislative topics and proposals being worked on in Brussels.
At the NAVSA General Assembly the members also elected the new Board of Directors. The new Board subsequently elected the President, the Vice President and the Treasurer. The new Board for 2018-2020 term is composed as follows:
President: Pierre ALBRIEUX
Vice President: Florent MOREAU
Treasurer: Etienne PATOUILLET
- ALFRAGEST – Pierre ALBRIEUX
- PELICAN ROUGE – Hervé POULIQUEN
- D8 – Serge DEOTTO
- DALTYS – Sébastien DA SILVA INACIO
- IVS Groupe France – Alessandro RAMPOLDI
- ETS PATOUILLET – Etienne PATOUILLET
- PLANETE D.A – Florent MOREAU
- SELECTA – Patrice VAUGEOIS
Manufacturers / importers of materials
- BIANCHI Vending France – Bertrand PARIS
- EVOCA GROUP FRANCE – Guillaume BORIONE
- SUZO HAPP – Christian MENGUS
Manufacturers / importers of products
- BARRY CALLEBAUT – Damien CELEYRON
- MONDELEZ – Pascale CHARIGNON
- NESTLE Professional France – Laurent BOURBON
The new Board of Directors will be responsible for leading the strategic directions of the association.