Top 5 Reasons to join the EVA
Are you thinking about joining us? We have compiled the top 5 reasons why that’s a great idea.
- Add your influential voice to lobby for better industry conditions
- Make the most of networking opportunities, at events like the European Vending Experience (EVEX)
- Access restricted information and expert interpretation, such as the annual market report.
- Exchange ideas and best practices in our working groups, and improve the European industry.
- Take advantage of a dedicated and knowledgeable team, at your service permanently
Why they became members
“For a European machine manufacturer like Aequator AG, being a member of the EVA gives us direct access to defining and shaping European standards and industry-wide protocols. Our membership is vital in leveraging our combined weight to influence the Brussels law makers, and to best protect our interests. The EVA’s role is crucial in continually raising the professionalism of our industry.”
Arnaud van Amerongen – Managing Director, Aequator AG (machine manufacturer)
“To be an EVA member is a good opportunity for Coges; through the working groups, our company can share its experience in the vending industry and payment systems. We think it is very important to have a relationship with different companies in the vending market, together we can find new protocol standards and new ways to improve the cashless system use in the vending industry.”
Stefano Bertoldo – Marketing Manager, Coges (payment solution provider)
“When I make an investment it should provide value and return – being able to be part of an Association like the EVA, representing vending across Europe, benefits a brand like Alliance Vending. It provides a good image for our clients and provides us with unique point as a national vending operator.”
Javier Arquerons – CEO, Alliance Vending (vending operator)
The EVA Corporate Brochure can be downloaded here: EVA Corporate Brochure
The EVA legal statutes can be viewed here: EVA Legal Statutes
If you would like more information or would like to become a Member, please contact the EVA secretariat.