Winners to be decided by vote on 23 November through the official mobile app.
The European Vending Association and the Italian Vending Association (CONFIDA) are pleased to inform you that the following entries have been made in two categories for the EVEX Awards, the winners of which will be presented on during the Gala Dinner at the Acquario Romano on 23 November:
Machine of the Year
- AST International: “Pull Tab Vending Machine”
- Crane Merchandising Systems: “COTI by Crane”
- FAS International: “Faster TMT & Winning T”
- Ingenico Group: ” Vengo Labs: Mini Digital Vending Machine”
- N&W Global Vending: ” Krea Touch”
Payment System of the Year
- CCV:”CCV InSync”
- Ingenico Group:”iUC285″
- NAYAX:”VPOS Touch”
- Payter:” P66 Angle Casing”
The EVEX 2017 awards will be decided uniquely by attendees on 23 November by popular vote through the official mobile application of the event.
The Awards are designed to give recognition to innovation from the different segments of the OCS and vending industry, where a positive improvement has been made to the day-to-day business or the overall image of vending. The 2017 contest is open to products, services, initiatives and concepts that have been introduced to the market by EVA Members or National Association Members within the last two years.