After two years of pandemic, the BDV organised on the 2nd of June its industry event ‘Trendtreffen’ and the evening event ‘Rustikaler Abend’ in the Church of Brothers (Brüderkirche) in Kassel. With 170 attendees, the event was a full success.
The day started with an exciting programme of presentations trying to answer the three following questions:
- What and how do people want to consume in the workplace in the future?
- How important is it to convince with sustainable concepts?
- How much potential lies in the area of direct sellers?
Several speakers were invited to discuss the changes that are occurring in the vending industry and the opportunities that can be identified.
Also, Martin Colston presented the BDV-Operator-Report giving good insights about market trends in Germany. Among other things, the study answers the questions:
- How are prices developing?
- What price adjustments are operators planning?
- What is the wage structure in the vending industry?
- Where is the future potential from the operator’s point of view?
- How are payment and telemetry systems developing in the market?
The last part of the event was dedicated to the relaxed networking among food and drinks inside the former church and our member Heiko Mesch and his father Stefan Mesch from the company S+M received the German Vending Prize for their contribution to the vending industry. The EVA, of course, congratulates very warmly for this award, which is a deserved recognition for this innovative company.